Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spring Simplicity








Jacket: American Eagle ( Similar ) Dress: Forever 21 ( Similar ) Bag: Izzy & Ali ( Similar ) Earrings: Lisa Freede  Necklace: Lisa Freede ( Similar )
Spring has finally sprung here in New York and I'm ready to dress the part.
I must say, that my love for maxi dresses are on another level. I find them to be extremely easy, effortless, and perfect for any occasion. I decided to style this outfit with minimal accessories to allow my burgundy pleated maxi dress (which I'm obsessed with by the way) to be the focal point. I call this my 'Halston' dress. For those who aren't aware, this style dress is very inspired by the 70s design god who's sexy yet elegant dresses became a staple for American Disco. I'm talking about Studio 54 disco realness! (Yet another obsession that can be discussed in a later post).

Sincerely,
Lyasia

2 comments:

Feel free to tell me your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...