Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Postcards from West Palm Beach


This past week, Shawn and I stayed in the amazing Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa in West Palm Beach. Though it was our first time visiting the city, it's safe to say that there will be more visits to come. It's kind of hard not to fall in love with crystal skies, blue beaches, and exceptional weather. We spent our days indulging in what we love best, i.e relaxing on the beach (everyone knows that I get my entire life from tanning), eating great food, and exploring the city.


 
I stumbled upon this top for $10 at the end of last summer. It wasn't my size, but decided that it would make a great cover up! Forgive me for not remembering where I purchased it from.
The bag is by Florabella. I work with the brand, but you can find great pieces of theirs at Calypso St Barth or other specialty boutiques.




I absolutely loved the European style flare of City Place - a premier destination for shopping and dining. 
Other things to enjoy: Live entertainment, comedy club, bars, and movie theater.
The center also included residencies like apartments, condos, and townhouses.
It's a great place for a walk during the day or fun night out. 


Top: Forever 21, Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters, Bag: Justfab.com, Shoes: Justfab.com ( Similar )


Sunglasses: Forever 21, Romper: Hanger Boutique ( Similar ), Shoes: Justfab.com

 
 

West Palm beach is such a beautiful place. I'm already in Shawn's ear about our next visit. There's so much more to see!

Sincerely,
Lyasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...