Saturday, May 2, 2015

Herbal Fixation


Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a love for many things. And when I love something, I really love it! So of course I had to share my latest obsession, Lyfe Tea. It's a blend of traditional herbs that helps with digestion and eliminates toxins from the body. It also provides a higher energy level without the use of artificial ingredients while promoting a feeling of fullness.

I've always been more of a tea girl oppose to a coffee girl, so to drink this tea with such great benefits was a plus. What I love about Lyfe Tea is that it keeps me from feeling sluggish in the middle of the day and prevents bloating. Come on...what female wouldn't love that?!

Lyfe Tea is extremely easy to incorporate in your busy schedule. With one cup every morning to kick start your day and one cup of the detox tea every night to rid your body of unwanted waste and toxins, you won't have to dedicate much time at all. And when I say it rids your body of unwanted waste....I mean it!


Lyfe Tea: 14 Day Detox

Healthy living is more than just a few simple daily habits - it's a lifestyle. I'm proud to say that I've been committed to a healthier lifestyle for the past few months. Lyfe tea has been the perfect addition and I couldn't be happier. I feel great on a daily basis and that's exactly how it should be. Any healthy living tips or products you may want to share? Leave them in the comments below.


Sincerely,
Lyasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...