Thursday, February 26, 2015

Trade Show Madness


It's been a while since my last post, but I have a valid reason for neglecting you guys. This week has been absolutely hectic. The beginning of the year is usually busy for my job as we have 3 trade shows pretty much back to back within a 6 week period. This week we were at ENK Coterie (a global marketplace that bridges apparel and accessories to the top retailers, both local and international).

The process is a long haul! We set up the booth, we take orders in the booth during the show, then we pack up and breakdown on the last day. 5 exhausting days to say the least. The show is a great platform for designers to get their line viewed, orders placed, and merchandise into stores.

Here are a few pictures of the two lines that we showcased at Coterie.
Florabella Accessories and Resort Wear

Lisa Freede Jewelry

The show had a good turn out which makes the hard work and long days worth it. Now that I'm back to my regularly scheduled program, I can get back to blogging. 

Sincerely,
Lyasia





4 comments:

Feel free to tell me your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...